OUR NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA IS HERE!
Supports: small intestine healing. For those who bloat, suffer from leaky gut, or want immediate relief from stomach pains.
Slippery Elm, reported to cause stimulation of nerve endings along the GI tract, leading to mucus secretions perceived to be beneficial.
Marshmallow Root, a high-mucilage–containing ingredient that forms a demulcent gel when consumed orally, marshmallow has been used traditionally in many cultures for various maladies, including the support of intestinal mucosal membranes.
Chamomile, is a botanical widely used traditionally for its internal and external calming effects.
Cat's Claw, a woody vine that grows in tropical regions, namely in Central and South America, cat’s claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is used by indigenous people for a wide range of therapeutic uses, including digestive complaints
- Okra, incredibly helpful for inflammed membranes and creating a mucilaginous environment
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine, which attaches to mucin to provide a protective barrier in the small intestine
- Mucin, carbohydrate rich glycoproteins that separate bacteria from the epithelial tissue
- Quercetin, which helps bring antioxidant properties to the small intestine and improve tissue when gut lining is impaired
- L-Glutamine, an amino acid vital for healing the epithelial tissue of the gut
- Licorice, an anti-inflammatory & anti-spasmodic for quick results upon drinking
- Aloe Vera, a healing and restorative herb
What You Get: 28 scoops of powder, 1 scoop used in mild discomfort conditions, 2 scoops used in healing protocols
Recommended Use: Mix one to two scoop in 2-4 oz water once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
*Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.*
My gut is definitely happier and it's helping repair my system after some medication. The only downside is that the taste isn't pleasant. I've been trying to mix it with things to see what works! But it's worth the health benefits.
Edit to add: if you don't like the flavor try adding to milk! I didn't like it in water but i love it in milk.
Needed help healing my gut. I had lots of bloating when I ate. Took this, cut back on coffee and took the digestive complete and it was the magic trio. Plus it tastes good…
EVERYONE needs to try this! Talk about the best way to start your day and get your body moving right! In the Olympic spirits, this is gold level standards! Def recommend!
After my first tub I noticed a huge difference in overall bloating and how I felt after meals.
So happy to hear that!
From day 1 of taking this, my bloat went away. I didn’t even realize I was that bloated! I do have a hard time with the taste but gag it down anyways because of the results. I also didn’t realize how unregular I had gotten about going to the bathroom until now.
Glad you're seeing some relief!