Supports: healthy neurotransmitter regulation. Regular users can expect more stable moods, a better ability to handle stress, and reduced anxiety.
- Methylated vitamins and minerals including selenomethionine, vitamin B6 as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate, vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, folate as bioactive Quatrefolic® (5-MTHF glucosamine salt) and calcium folinate, magnesium as Albion® TRAACS® glycinate chelate, and vitamin C
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) for calming the brain by neutralizing the excitatory effects of glutamate
- 5-hydroxytryptophan, a precursor to serotonin, that is well-absorbed in the intestine and easily crosses the blood brain barrier
- L-Taurine to support GABA pathways
- L-Theanine as suntheanine®, a biologically active, free-form amino acid that provides relaxation support
What You Get: 120 capsules
Recommended Use: Take two capsules one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
*Consult your healthcare practitioner before use, especially if you have a current medical condition or take prescription drugs. Pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.*
Click here for more information.
Taking 2 pills a day has eliminated my overnight stress headaches. No more mornings of tight/achy jaw and headaches. What a nice relief and so much easier to start off a day feeling great!
I'm also taking tri mag. Love the deep quality sleep.
As someone who struggles with both the occasional rainy cloud days and the frantic brain days…this is a holy grail. I just feel restored and at peace when I take this on those days. And no drowsiness? Perfect.
Man this stuff is incredible. As someone who deals with the occassional rain-cloud day and often experiences crazy brain, this is my absolute go-to. Leaves me feeling restored and more like myself. Plus...no drowsiness! Woo!
Love the 5-HTP for my moods. I forget to take my supplements a lot but this one has zinc, B vitamins, and the added brain support all in one. If I take one supplement consistently… it’s this!
I’ve been taking this for a few weeks. I can’t say I have noticed any particular difference either physically or emotionally. There have not been any negative effects, so we will see!
Hi Maya - how are things going now that you've had some time to try it? Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help!