- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) to regulate glutamate, a key piece in the calming neurotransmitter chain GABA, which helps us relax
- Phosphatidylserine for inflammation healing by removing the dead cells that contribute to it
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) to decrease oxidative stress, specifically in the brain
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) to help the brain function optimally and assist with memory
- Coenzyme Q10 (COQ10) to increase the amount of brain mitochondria, producing more energy
- Glucoraphanin for more antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support
What You Get: 120 (30 to 60 day supply) capsules
Recommended Use: Take one capsule once daily as preventive support, or up to two capsules daily as part of a healing regimen, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
*Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication, especially cancer treatment, should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.*
I feel focused without feeling wired or jittery. It has helped alleviate the brain fog I sometimes experience as a symptom of hypothyroidism. Helps me feel alert without feeling wired or jittery the way coffee does. I have been taking Brain Deflame for a couple of months, a few days a week as needed. Usually, this is when I have a lot of work to complete or a project I'm trying to finish, or when I have my hypothyroidism symptoms flare-up.
This supplement has changed my life! Last year I had a pretty nasty concussion which resulted in memory recall issues, brain fog, and increased anxiety (as I already suffer with anxiety). I assumed that this what life was going to be like for me know post concussion. Thank GOODNESS for Brain Deflame! I feel a huge difference in my mental performance! My brain fog has lifted, my memory is getting sharper by the day, and the best part its helped IMMENSELY with my anxiety! I have tried numerous products (prescription and supplement) to help me cope with anxiety and nothing has helped as much as this. If you suffer with anxiety, have had a brain injury or just want increased mental performance, PLEASE do yourself a favor and give it a try.
I do not feel more focused.
I tried this out because I am often stressed and overwhelmed. I didn’t realize how much it made a difference until I ran out of it and just couldn’t think clearly!